Jack had his 6 month check up today, although he is almost 7 months!! We had an appointment two weeks ago but then we decided to go down to Maryland so we rescheduled. Anyways, I got there on time, waited two minutes to get in with the nurse. She weighed him and measured him and then I had to wait for the doctor. Jack weighed 20 pounds 7 ounces and was 28 inches long. He is in the 90th percentile for
height, weight and head circumference. He is about the average size of a one year old!! I could have sworn he was heavier. I can barely carry him around anymore, my arms get so tired!! So I waited for almost a half hour for the doctor to come in. I was sitting there trying to entertain Jack while his was sitting in his diaper wrapped up in a blanket so he wouldn't freeze. When she finally came in and I had to put Jack down on the table he started crying; he did not want to be put down. She said he looked great and everything was good. He has dry skin all over though so I have to put lotion and
Vaseline all over him everyday. Jack got three shots which he did not like one bit. But once I picked him up he pretty much stopped crying. Now his been sleeping for about an hour. We'll see if he sleeps longer today!!
Here are a few pictures of Jack sleeping, sucking on an apple and looking in a mirror.
2 comments:
Hes so cute.. and big!! you must be getting really strong carrying him around everywhere!
I am so excited that you have a blog. Jack is just adorable. I love his cheeks. I think about you guys all the time. We sure miss CT. The triplets are just so big. They will start Kindergarten this fall. I remember you guys helping us out in church when they were so little. Time sure flies. I am so thrilled to be able to keep up with the latest with you guys. Blogging is so fun.
Post a Comment