9 years ago
Tuesday, March 25, 2008
Pierogis!
So last week, Rebecca, Matthew and I made pierogis!! They turned out great. Rebecca and I made the dough on Tuesday so it would be all ready for Wednesday and then Wednesday we made the filling and made the pierogis! It didn't take that long for us to make them all, although Jack did not want to be in his saucer, he wanted to be held so I couldn't help make too many pierogis! We ate them for dinner that night and everyone said they tasted just like our grandmothers! My dad told his mother that we made them and she was so excited that we did it! It was a lot of fun making a family recipe and cooking with my brother and sister. Here are a few pictures of the pierogis.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















1 comment:
Yummy! do you have a recipe for them?? I would love to try and make them
Post a Comment