Friday, March 14, 2008

Grumpiness

Jack has been grumpy and fussy the whole week!! It has not been fun. Last week he had more shots and this time around he had a fever for a few days after. He was not a happy camper. I felt so bad that he wasn't feeling well. To top it off he also got a cold from Justin which was passed to me! Luckily, we're both getting over it so I don't have to wipe off snots from Jack's face every 20 minutes. Although now, I think Jack is getting his first tooth. I'm glad the week is over so Justin can take Jack for a little bit this weekend when he gets fussy!

I am very excited for Monday because my triplet sister Rebecca is coming for a visit!! She has the week off so she's flying up to spend Easter with us. I can't wait till she comes and I have someone other than Jack to talk to. I occasionally talk to my brothers throughout the day when they are not working but they are usually in their rooms sleeping or watching tv. Rebecca and I have decided to try and make pierogis!! We are really excited and enlisted our triplet brother Matthew who is a chef to help us. If you've never heard of a pierogi, it is like a dumpling, with a different dough, and mashed potatoes and onions inside. They are delicious! We'll see if they turn out alright! I don't know what else we'll do when she's here but it will be nice to see her and get out of the house. I'm making Justin get a ride into school a couple days next week so Rebecca and I can have the car. We're going to have a lot of fun!!

Here are some new pictures of Jack playing, sleeping with his doggy, and a couple of him in his diaper, when we call him "diaper baby"!





2 comments:

Unknown said...

Thats funny that you guys are making pierogis, Alan and I had those for dinner tonight... you'll have to let me know how they turn out

tiff snedaker said...

I didn't know you were a triplet - how cool is that?! Jack sure is cute, I can't believe how big he is at 6 months, way to grow Jack! Hope everyone at your house starts feeling better soon!