This past week we bought some pumpkins and got carving! We (mostly I) carved one pumpkin and got Jack a little one that he colored. Jack liked having a pumpkin of his own.
Jack wasn't too thrilled to put his hand in the pumpkin.
Jack's pumpkin
Cindy was chillin' in her bouncy.
Justin dressed up for Halloween at his school on Friday as Joe Dirt. His students thought it was pretty funny.
Justin took Jack out tonight Trick or Treating and he loved it! He was a little hesitant at first but when he got candy then he was happy to say trick or treat and get more! Can you guess what he is?
















1 comment:
I like the Joe Dirt costume. At work my department made a band called "The Swine Flu" and dressed up like pigs and played "Another One Bites the Dust". I played the bass.
Post a Comment