Saturday, October 31, 2009

Cindy at Three Months

Cindy is technically 3 1/2 months now but when I took her to her doctor's appointment at three months she was 13.3 pounds and 24 1/2 inches. She's just getting bigger and bigger! Cindy has become quite a Mama's girl. Sometimes, she only wants me. If someone else if holding her she'll look for me and just keep staring at me and then start crying because she wants me to hold her! She loves to smile although sometimes it difficult to get her to smile when we want her to. Cindy consistently sleeps 11-12 hours a night. I'd prefer she go to bed closer to 8 but she's ready at 7 and gets cranky if she doesn't go to bed. Cindy is really good about falling asleep on her own during the day for her naps. She loves sucking on her thumb and I think it looks really cute! We love having Cindy in our family and Jack can't wait to be able to play with her!
My sister, Jessica took these photos of Cindy.




1 comment:

Unknown said...

very cute! they grow up so fast!