
Luckily, it came off pretty easily from his face and hands. His clothes are another story and his poor doggy got colored on too.
Jack has a fascination with glasses. He's wearing Grandma's reading glasses that he always takes out of her purse.
We've started to potty train Jack. He wears underwear most of the day except nap time, night time and if we go out. He's gone in the potty three times total! Although, he's gone a lot more on the floor. Sometimes he likes sitting on the potty and other times he doesn't. We'll just take it one day at a time. Justin doesn't like the whole process, especially having to clean up pee on the floor but I'm the one who does the majority of the clean up. I also make sure to put Jack on the potty every 45 minutes which can get a little annoying having to bring him there, take his underwear off and make him sit there for a few minute but I would like Jack to be out of diapers so I don't have to change him and we don't have to buy him diapers! So far today, Jack has gone pee in the potty two times! He didn't pee on the floor at all today!! Even though I don't agree with rewarding kids for things that they should just do, I'm giving chocolate to Jack for going in the potty. If it makes him pee and poop in the potty then I'll give him chocolate! Today was a good morning of potty training!!
















2 comments:
Jack is such a smart boy! Good for him for learning to figure out the potty!
I'm sure this is easy for me to say (not having a toddler and all) but sometimes it seems like people wait too long to potty train. Good for you for getting started "early." :)
Good luck!
Potty training was one of my worst fears! Sounds like you are at the hardest part. Keep going!!!! It does get easier!
Post a Comment