9 years ago
Tuesday, May 5, 2009
29 Weeks
I have less than 10 weeks till Cindy is born! We are very excited to be able to meet her and see what she looks like. I had an appointment on Friday and I gained four pounds in the last month. I now weigh 128. So I gained 18 pounds from my usual weight or 28 pounds since I lost a lot of weight in the beginning! I'm kinda hoping I don't gain the 50 pounds I gained with Jack but I still have time! Here's a picture of me at exactly 29 weeks yesterday (with my new haircut).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
















2 comments:
Cute haircut! You look cute PG, too.
You look so cute!! and so tiny!!
I wonder if she is going to look like you.. since Jack looks alot like Justin (well, i think he does anyways!)
Post a Comment