Friday, March 13, 2009

Running Wild

Jack loves to run around naked. He was so upset this morning when Justin left, that I let him run around for a little bit naked. Eventually I put his diaper on but he spent the rest of the morning in just his diaper. He kept refusing to put on clothes so I didn't bother until I put him down for his nap. Here are a bunch of pictures of Jack running wild at our house and at my parent's house where he was clothes free. I also took a video of Jack last week playing and having fun. He usually doesn't let me video tape him. He always wants to look at the pictures and videos. It's a long video (10 minutes) so enjoy some or all! Unfortunately, I can't seem to get it to upload on my blog. I've been trying since last week so I posted it on YouTube along with a video of Jack falling asleep standing up in his crib. He kept throwing doggy out of his crib during nap time last week. I finally stopped giving it to him but he was still trying to reach him on the floor. I video taped the monitor so it's not great quality but funny all the same! Here are the links: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=55bI7LJSOP8 and http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qMyWFqASvhI


Here Jack is with my parent's dog Chloe. Jack calls her Chlotee.


Jack decided to lay down on a blanket on the floor and "go to sleep." He likes to pretend to sleep and will even make snoring sounds!


This is Jack's attempt to take off his diaper.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

I love seeing the pictures!! Especially of the one where he is trying to take his diaper off! I hear all little boys go through that stage.. the joy of motherhood!

Tony and Traci said...

That's adorable. What cute pictures. We went private on our blog so if you would like to be invited as a reader, email us. Anthonyliston@yahoo.com