Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Playing at the Park

Jack and I went to the park today. We are very excited that it is getting warmer here so we can play outside. The park is right down the street from our house. You can see it from our front yard. Jack loves to walk there all by himself. He doesn't like to hold our hands while we walk but if he doesn't then we pick him up and he likes that even less! I forgot to take my camera so the pictures below are from my cell phone but they look pretty good. Jack didn't really want to stop playing for me to take his pictures but he finally looked in my direction and I was able to snap a few. The last picture is when Jack was 8 months old and his first time in a swing. He was not too happy then!




1 comment:

Unknown said...

Hes getting so big so quick! They don't stay little for long. Its great that you have a park right there.. makes it fun for the kids!