Monday, October 27, 2008

Jack and the Beanstalk


We had our church Trunk or Treat on Saturday. My mom and I made Jack his costume. Well, my mom sewed most of it but I helped! As you can see from the title of the post Jack was Jack and the beanstalk. I knew I wanted him to be Jack and the beanstalk so I googled it to see if I could find how we should make his costume. So I found another blog of a mom who posted how she made her son Jack's costume. It turned out really cute, although his hat was too small. Jack has a really big head!! He didn't have a beanstalk but he did have a big cow. People still thought he was Robin Hood but he looked cute so that's all that matters!!

6 comments:

tiff snedaker said...

Very creative costume. Jack looks cute as always!

Crystal said...

It was great to sit with you, Justin and Jack in the Beanstalk on Saturday! What a super cute "Jack in the Beanstalk" he was! How creative!

Unknown said...

What a cute idea for a costume!

Tony and Traci said...

Hey guys! I found your blog on Nate and Heathers and thought that I would say hi. Your little boy is super cute. I'm glad to see that you guys are doing well. :)

HeRoosSheRoos said...

Hey there! This is your cousin Jennie. We were reading your blog and just realized where you live. We were in Farmington, CT in Sept. visiting friends. I would've loved to see you and meet Jack. Darn it! I'm glad you're doing well. Jack is adorable.

The Backman's said...

hey that is such a cute idea, he is such a cutie! Hey thanks for the package with the halloween outfit and other outfit they were way cute, we posted some pics with him in it on our blog. thanks again.