Monday, October 27, 2008

I've been Tagged!

5 Things I was doing 10 years ago...
1.) Starting 8th grade
2.) Babysitting on the weekend
3.) Playing the violin
4.) Getting addicted to TV
5.) Sharing a room with Rebecca

5 Things on my "To-Do" list today...
1.) Clean my house
2.) Unpack more boxes from our move
3.) Make lunch and dinner
4.) Get Jack to take a three hour nap!
5.) Do laundry

5 Snacks I enjoy...
1.) Hershey Kissess
2.) Plain potato chips with clam dip
3.) Milk Duds
4.) Vanilla Ice cream
5.) Cheese Doodles

5 Things I'd do if I were a Millionaire...
1.) Pay off our house (possible move to a bigger one!)
2.) Buy a second car
3.) Help my sisters buy houses
4.) Help my mom redo her kitchen
5.) Buy a car for my brother

5 Places I've Lived... (I've only lived in 3)
1.) Farmington, CT
2.) Rexburg, ID
3.) Plainville, CT

5 Jobs I've Had... (I've only had three)
1.) Server at an assisted living facility
2.) Concession stands at a movie theater
3.) Math Tutor

5 People I tag
1.) Danae Stromberg
2.) Jessica Fisher
3.) Hillary Sorenson
4.) Heather Spencer
5.) Crystal St. Lawrence

Rules: Each player answers the question themselves. At the end of the post the player then tags 5 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment letting them know that they’ve been tagged and asking them to read your blog. Let the person that tagged you know when you’ve answered the questions on your blog.

1 comment:

Crystal said...

Thanks for the tag! Check out my website for my answers!

I noticed that you played the violin! Do you still play? I used to play the French Horn until my second year of college--I loved it, but I haven't picked it up in maybe 8 or 9 years! I've been thinking about playing it again lately...we'll see!!