Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Columbus Day Weekend

I know this post is a little late but again I couldn't upload my photos until I found my cord, which I had left at my parent's house. Over Columbus Day weekend, my family has always gone to our lodge in Vermont. So that's what we did. It's about a four hour drive to Rochester, Vermont. It was a smooth ride until I hear Jack throwing up! He threw up all over himself, car seat and his favorite toy, Doggy. Luckily, it didn't turn into anything and Jack was fine the rest of the trip. We had fun as family with my mom, dad, triplet brother Matthew, my sister Jessica and her husband Ryan. When we're up in Vermont in the fall we usually check the newspaper to find fall festivals to go to. We drove around Vermont to some festivals and stopped at antique shops. My parents love antiquing. It's not my favorite thing. On our way home, we stopped to pick up a crib from my cousin for my sister Jessica. She's having a baby boy in January.
Jack chillin' in his pj's.


Jack and Uncle Matthew. Jack was eating something.
Jack and Grandma.

Jack and Grandpa.

Jack dancing with his fingers.


Jack in his new toy car from his cousins.


3 comments:

Kabe 'n Dave said...

Ashley holy cow! We can't believe how big Jack's getting. He's stinkin' cute and so happy! Hope you're loving your new house! I tagged you, so if you go to my blog, you can see what it's for! Tell Justin howdy for us!
--Kabree & David

Kate said...

That picture of Jack in the tree is darling. I think it needs to be your Christmas picture this year... or at least make it onto an ornament or something. :)

Unknown said...

Fall colors.. Vermont.. I wish I was you!! haha. It looks like you guys had a ton of fun! well.. minus Jack throwing up on the trip up there!