Friday, June 6, 2008

9 Month Check-Up

Jack had his 9 month check-up this morning. He started crying the minute the doctor tried to measure his head. It was his nap time so he was being grumpy and continued crying the whole time. Jack weighs 21 pounds 4.6 ounces and is 29 1/2 inches long. The doctor says he looks great and growing really well. The doctor pricked his toe to check for anemia but at first she couldn't get enough blood out so she had to prick him again. She got some blood out and tested his blood and found that he might be a little anemic but wants to have his blood drawn to get a better test done before we change his diet. We'll probably go tomorrow, although I don't know if I want to see him get his blood drawn because I know he will scream.

Jack is getting his top two teeth now, they've already broke through and it looks like two more may come in soon. He's really good at crawling around, army-style, but this morning before the doctor's he started to crawl on his knees a little bit!! That was exciting. Jack is also cruising around a lot. He likes to hold onto furniture and walk back and forth or around the coffee table. It will be exciting when he takes his first steps! Jack has also learned how to get into a sitting position. We have yet to actually see him do it but we find him sitting in his crib when we go get him. I took some pictures of how I found him after his morning nap.




Here are different ways Jack sleeps!



Jack already wants to use the computer. He knows how to "type"
(or bang) on the keyboard, and move the mouse around.

Just chillin' with no shirt!

No comments: