Also yesterday, we went to look at a house in Plainville. We had looked at it once before so this time my mom, dad, Ita and Ito (my grandparents) came to see it. We really like it and are going to put an offer on it. We are really excited to be buying a house and moving out of my parents house. It had been great of them to let us live here for the last year and for all they've done for us. I know my mom will be sad when we move out. She will miss seeing Jack everyday but luckily if we buy the house we looked at, it is on her way home from work and not far from my parent's house so they'll be able to see him when they want to.
After we looked at the house, we all went out to dinner. It was Justin, Jack and I, my mom and dad, Ita and Ito and my uncle and his girlfriend. We went to a Colombian restaurant in Hartford and it was really good. Jack had his first taste of beans!! He ate a lot of kidney beans which is a good source of iron. Jack really liked them and was a good boy the whole time we were there. Jack was also very good in church today. We didn't have to take him out of sacrament meeting and my mom didn't have to take him out of relief society either. My mom watches Jack during Sunday school and relief society while Justin and I teach the 7 year olds in primary. Justin just got a new calling as Elder Quorums 1st counselor. He is excited for his new calling but we enjoyed teaching together. Although, the three girls in our class are excited that it will be all girls in our class now!
Jack has started to crawl more on his knees and getting quicker everyday. He loves to "run" away from us and out of our bedroom down the hall. He'll stop and look back at us as if to say "You can't get me!" We had a good weekend and can't wait till the school years over and Justin has the summer off!! We are excited to be going out to Idaho and seeing all of Justin's family and our friends.
















5 comments:
I hope you get the house! That would be really exciting to finally have your own place!
The blood draw sounds horrible! I always hate to have either of my kids poked like that, makes me feel bad. How exciting you put an offer on a house! You will have to post pics!
He is such a doll! Wow. So glad I found your blog so I could see that boy.
Tristie
(wife of your husband's cousin, Dax)
We're excited for you guys to come to Idaho! Olivia loved the video of Jack.
Justin! I'm so glad you said hi! HI, Ashley too! Your little Jack is adorable! I can't believe you live in Connecticut. How fun. I don't think we will ever leave RIgby! Your going to be here a whole month? That'll be fun. Justin, we just moved into your dad's ward. Are you going to be staying with him? We'll have to get together. I haven't seen Tiff or Marshall for awhile. Do you still play tennis?
Post a Comment