Jack and Cindy had their joint birthday party yesterday. Jack wanted Angry Birds and Cindy wanted Dora so I made it work. I can't believe that Jack is 5 years old and Cindy is 3 years old! Enjoy the many photos below.
Birthday banners made by Aunt Rebecca.
First, the kids got their "Backpacks" and "Rescue Packs" with a few things they'd need along the way, including a map.
First stop, Balloon Bridge. Oh, no! The Grumpy Old Troll who lives under the bridge!
The Grumpy Old Troll had a riddle for the kids. Sometimes in projects I'm what you use. You can use me to cut what you choose. I bet lots of times you use in me in school. Guess what I am, and you're really cool!
Next stop, Rainbow Tunnel. Who's that standing there? Swiper the Fox!
Swiper no swiping! Swiper no swiping! Swiper no swiping!!
We made it to the backyard where an Angry Birds Fiesta was waiting. The boys were ready to play!
Live version of the Angry Birds game.
Those mean pigs were just hanging around!
Luke and Grandma getting the pigs!
Time for coloring and making an angry bird.
Time to blow out the candles!
Decorate your own cupcake.
Then, eat it with ice cream!
Ready to hit the pinatas!
Go Jack!
Go Cindy!
Finally, the candy!
That must taste good!
Present time!
Thanks everyone for a great party!
















1 comment:
Wow it looks like it was fun!! Super creative :)
Post a Comment