Our littlest boy is ten months old now and he surprises us everyday with the new things he does. Luke can sign more, milk, finished, eat and is working on signing mama. He loves to wave bye bye. Luke likes to scream when he doesn't get what he wants. Luke has four teeth, two on op and two on bottom. He is wearing 6-9 month size clothing but the sleeves are starting to get short but he has a tiny waist and he just crawls out of some pants.
The biggest thing he has recently learned to do is walk! Luke still crawls as his primary mode of transportation but everyday he walks more and more. He started taking a few steps a couple week ago but now can walk upwards of ten steps at a time. It is so exciting that he can walk and I can't wait till he walks everywhere all the time because my arms need a break!
Jack and Cindy just absolutely love Luke, or Lukey as they call him. They like to help him walk or help me with getting diapers, burp cloths and binkys. They take good care of him and sometimes watch him while I take a very quick shower.
Luke still doesn't sleep through the night. He will maybe go 5 or 6 hours and wake up. I don't think he's hungry but justs wants comfort but I usually nurse him because we both go back to sleep quicker.
We just love having Luke in our family and are excited to see his little personality develop.



















1 comment:
My boys are supper skinny too.. I ended up making them belts when they were that little with some thicker ribben stuff and some D rings that I bought from a fabric store. Really cheap and easy and it keeps those pants on!
He is so cute. I can't believe he is 10 months already. The time goes by so fast with these little ones!
Post a Comment