On Easter, Jack and Cindy woke up to Easter baskets from the Easter bunny and then we headed over to my parents house for Easter dinner. Unfortunately, Cindy decided to spit up all over her Easter dress, so I had to wash and dry it by hand. By the time I was done it was time for her to take a nap and she slept a long time so I don't have any pictures of her in her Easter dress. Hopefully, I will take some soon because she looks so cute in it! Jack had a lot of fun playing with his cousins. He kept calling for Ethan to play with him and then he was running around with his cousins from Vermont, Alina, Aleksa, Gretchen and Leland. They went on an Easter egg hunt and got lots of candy. Jack loves that he has tons of candy to eat everyday!
9 years ago


















No comments:
Post a Comment