Cindy's Easter dress from Ita
Cindy has been occasionally signing "milk" for a couple months now. She's been doing it more frequently these past few weeks. About three weeks ago Cindy started signing "more"! I can't believe she's already signing some words. I have a video of her signing "more" on my phone but I don't know how to get it off my phone and on to my computer. I don't think Jack was signing any words till closer to 12 months. Cindy also started to clap when we were down in Maryland last week. (I'll post about that another day.) We were at the Baltimore Aquarium watching the dolphin show when everyone started clapping and we looked over at Cindy and she was clapping too! Cindy likes to roll to get places and also push her self backwards on her stomach which usually gets her stuck under the couch. She has also started to scoot herself foward on her bottom to reach things. Cindy is just a sweet little girl, with chubby thighs and dimples on her knees.
We are very excited for Justin's family to be able to see her this summer. We just bought plane tickets last night and will be flying out on June 15th to Justin's homeland of Idaho. (He always refers to it like that.) We will also be able to attend the annual McDermott Family Reunion and see many of Justin's uncles, aunts and cousins that we haven't see for a couple years. Be sure to check back inthe coming days for a post about our trip down south and a post about a new waterfall we checked out last week as well!

















6 comments:
Cute background on your blog! Cindy is even cuter. We can't wait to see you all this summer and finally meet sweet Cindy.
how long are you guys going to be up in Idaho for? Alan and I were planing a trip up there possibly around the end of June!
I love her dress by the way. I hope I have a girl one day I can dress up all cute like that!
9 months already! Time sure flies! I love the pictures. She is precious.
I am so excited to see you all this summer at the reunion!! It will be fun for our little one to meet you guys!! Cindy is adorable I love the pictures.
Cute pictures, I especially like the one where she is waving. Caroline likes to wave now too.
Awe she's so cute!! And SOOOO Big!! :D She's growing up wayy too fast! I need to meet this cute little thing! Are you guys coming to the Family reunion this summer?? Jess is getting married August 7th. Love you lots and Miss you! :)
Post a Comment