Friday, January 15, 2010

Cindy at Six Months



Cindy is now 6 months old!  I can't believe how fast she is growing.  She now weighs 14 lbs 11 ounces (29th percentile) and is 26 3/8 inches (82nd)  long.  When Jack was 6 months old he weighed 20.7 lbs and was 28 inches long.  Cindy's smiling and laughing more.  She likes to stick out her tongue and put her bottom lip out all the time.  She can roll over from her back to her stomach but then complains that she's on her stomach!  Cindy's still a pretty quiet baby.  She's usually content to sit in someone's arms or lay on the floor.  She's a great sleeper and she's starting to nap at the same time as Jack!  Jack likes to hold her and make her laugh.  If she's crying, Jack will sing her a song.  I love that they already have a good brother/sister relationship.  Cindy also loves her daddy and gets very excited when he comes home from work.  We love having this little girl in our family!


She loves sticking out her tongue!


She had her tongue out almost the whole time I was trying to take pictures!


Brother and Sister


Jack at 6 months!

3 comments:

Kate said...

What a cutie!

Unknown said...

I LOVE how she has her tounge out in all the pictures.. very cute! I can't believe she is 6 months already.. they grow up fast!

Sarah said...

She's soo cute! And always soo good!