Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Cindy's Two months Old!


Cindy turned two months on Sunday and followed that with a doctor’s appointment on Monday! She weighs 12.1 pounds, the 81 percentile and is 23 5/8 inches long, the 92 percentile. She was pretty good through the whole exam, unlike her brother. The doc said Cindy looks great and growing strong. Cindy had to get three shots in her chubby legs and an oral vaccine. She actually liked the oral vaccine and started sucking on the tube. I remember when Jack got that vaccine, the doctor had to just pour it in his mouth and try to get him to swallow! Drinking the vaccine made Cindy really calm after being stuck with the needles. She is such a good, easy baby right now. Hopefully it stays that way. She normally sleeps 6 or 7 hours at night, I’ll feed her than she’ll sleep another 3. That usually means I don’t have to get up for the day until 8 (unless Jack decides to get up early. ) One night, Cindy slept 9 hours and it was amazing. The doctor asked if I was nervous and had to go check on her a couple times since she was sleeping so long. I told her nope, I was enjoying my full night’s sleep! We are so happy to have a little girl in our family and look forward to the time when Jack and Cindy can play together but we don’t want it to come to fast!

1 comment:

Gretchen said...

She is so cute!!! Glad to hear that everything is going so well for you! :)