Thursday, September 3, 2009

8 hours!

Cindy sleeps through the night!  Well, she did last night but it probably won't happen regularly for awhile. I did enjoy the 8 hours she slept.  I couldn't believe it when I heard Justin's alarm go off at 5:50am!  I did try something new with her last night which may have contributed to the wonderful full night's sleep I got.  I like to read before bed but Cindy is just like her mama and likes it dark when she sleeps so I put her out in the the hall in her bassinet after she ate at 10.  She likes to stay awake and make noises till she falls asleep on her own but if she stays awake too long than she wants to eat again.  I figured I'd just put her in the hall and she slept like a baby. :)  I hope she sleeps through the night again!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hurray for sleep!! That was the hardest part for me.. the no sleep part. Travis is the same way where it has to be totally dark.. and he has to be by himself!
She is so cute when she is asleep! I love newborns!

Sarah said...

That's great!
She's so beautiful.