Sunday, August 16, 2009

Jack's Birthday Party


Jack had a birthday party on Saturday and it was great. Family and friends came to celebrate with us and gave Jack lots of presents! He loved opening them up. Jack got lots of clothes, a slide, abc fridge toy, pool, table and chairs and more! We appreciated everyone who came and made Jack feel special on his 2nd birthday!

Ita and Cindy.
(I wore that dress when I was a baby!)

My Mom made this monkey cake!

Singing Happy Birthday.

Eating Cake.

Daddy and the birthday boy.


Grandma and Cindy
Playing with his toys.
Justin putting together the table and chairs from Tio Roman and Jaimie.

The four of us.

3 comments:

Kate said...

Happy birthday, Jack! It looks like you had a great party!

Danae said...

You should send a picture with the thank you notes--especially if the person or gift is in the picture!

Crystal said...

Happy Birthday, Jack! I love the cake! Super cute!