Thursday, July 9, 2009

Elizabeth Park

Yesterday we had a picnic at Elizabeth Park with my Mom, Rebecca, Ita, Ito and the Fishers. It was nice to get out and enjoy a little nice weather after all the rain!

Jack was trying to get in this locked door.

Ito, Rebecca and I (my grandfather never looks at the camera)

Ita, my mom and I

Jack wanted to climb the pole!
It was a great afternoon and we hope to have many more with Cindy when she arrives in 4 days!

3 comments:

Kate said...

Ashley, you are so cute! I'm sure you're ready to have baby Cindy in your arms, though! :)

Unknown said...

how come your grandpa never looks at the camera??
The park looks beautiful! It must have been a fun day!

tiff snedaker said...

I keep coming to your blog hoping to see baby news! You don't have long now :)