Congratulations Justin, Ashley and Jack! She's beautiful. I've been checking relentlessly to see if you'd had her. Can't wait for more pictures, and I'm so glad to hear that baby and mom are doing well :)
Congrats!!! She's adorable!! I can't wait for more pictures!! I'm glad Mom and Baby are doing good :) Love you guys and wish you the best of luck with your new little beauty :) Love the Ball family :)
She's a doll. I'm sure you are all happy that she is finally here safely. Welcome to the world of bows, bracelots,ruffles and dolls. You will love it. Congrats to the whole family. Love, Meridee
Congratulations Ashley and Justin! We've been watching the blog for news of her arrival. She is perfect. How lucky you are to have one of each. Hang in there during these sleep-deprived months. It's all worth it. We love you all.
Justin and I were married on June 23, 2006 in the Boston Temple. We both graduated from Brigham Young University-Idaho in April of 2007. Justin teaches high school spanish in Terryville, CT. I stay home with our two children and love every minute of it. Jack Justin was born on August 14, 2007. It is amazing to watch him grow everyday. Jack is constantly smiling and is a little chatter-box!! Cynthia Danae joined our family on July 13, 2009. Cindy is our sweet little girl. Luke Spencer was born on July 18, 2011. We love our little family.
10 comments:
Congratulations Justin, Ashley and Jack! She's beautiful. I've been checking relentlessly to see if you'd had her. Can't wait for more pictures, and I'm so glad to hear that baby and mom are doing well :)
Congratulations on your beautiful new addition! Welcome to the world Cynthia!
Congrats!!! She's adorable!! I can't wait for more pictures!! I'm glad Mom and Baby are doing good :) Love you guys and wish you the best of luck with your new little beauty :) Love the Ball family :)
Congratulations!! She's beautiful! I can't wait to see more pictures.
Congratulations! She's a cutie.
Congrats!! Shes so cute! Im glad everything went well
She's a doll. I'm sure you are all happy that she is finally here safely. Welcome to the world of bows, bracelots,ruffles and dolls.
You will love it. Congrats to the whole family. Love, Meridee
Congratulations Ashley and Justin! We've been watching the blog for news of her arrival. She is perfect. How lucky you are to have one of each. Hang in there during these sleep-deprived months. It's all worth it. We love you all.
She's adorable!!! Congrats!!!
Oh guys she's beautiful! Congrats Congrats, we're glad she's finally here for you.
Post a Comment