Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Jack's New Friend

I started babysitting Audrey, the daughter of a friend yesterday. I'm going to be babysitting her three days a week. Audrey will turn 2 in May so she is only about 3 months older than Jack but she's a little peanut! She feels like a feather compared to Jack when I pick her up! It will be really nice to have a playmate for Jack, not to mention a little extra money. Jack and Audrey had a fun time playing, laughing and being goofy together! They even gave each other hugs! We are going to have lots of fun together especially when it stops raining and we can go to the park!


Eating a little breakfast
Giving hugs (and making a mess)

Reading "together"

Helping to clean up before nap time!

1 comment:

Annelise said...

Looks like Jack found a new best friend! Olivia would be jealous.