Jack spent the morning coloring Easter eggs with his Grandma! When I was little, all five of us would go color eggs with our grandma, Granny. She loved when we came over and colored eggs and made a bunny cake. My mom wanted to color eggs with us but for some reason Granny got that privilege so my mom always told us that when we had kids that she got to color eggs with them. Jack also got his second Easter basket from Grandma and Grandpa with lots of candy! He loved the jelly beans!
Tomorrow we head out to Idaho for the week. Our plane leaves at 6am! We arrive in Salt Lake around 2pm. We are excited to see Justin's family especially his brother Brian who just returned from his mission in Germany! We are so proud of him and can't wait for him to meet Jack for the first time! I don't know if we'll have new posts while were out there but we try to at least post some pictures! I also found out yesterday that I'm scheduled for my c-section on July 13th! It's kinda nice to know exactly when Cindy will be born. We are so excited to meet her!
















No comments:
Post a Comment