Saturday, February 7, 2009

Jack's First Haircut

I haven't posted in awhile. I blame it on the baby growing inside me that decided to make me feel not so good and lose quite a bit of weight. I'm feeling much better these days and we can't wait to find out if it's a boy or girl on the 17th! Before I do a little backtracking on the things that have happened the last few months, I'll tell you about Jack's first haircut!

We decided it was time for Jack to get a haircut. His hair in the back was getting long. We've trimmed it a few times but it really needed to be cut so it wasn't all one length. The only part that didn't need to be cut was the top. Jack still doesn't have much up there. We were a little nervous on how he would be sitting in the chair all by himself but he was perfectly fine! He just sat there and didn't say a word the whole time. Occasionally, Jack would move his head but the girl who cut his hair was really good. So here are the before, during and after photos of our cute big boy!




2 comments:

Of Pandas and Pirates said...

Aw! So cute. Miranda had her first haircut a little while back, but it was just a bang trim. Little girls need long hair. We go to Snip-Its in Canton. I *love* that place. So awesome for little kids. :)

Crystal said...

I am glad you are feeling better! I love Jack's new haircut! What a handsome big boy you have!