Well, it's not exactly a toy but Jack will probably think it's a new toy when it arrives in July. He would probably tell us if he could that he wants one in blue like his daddy does but I want one in pink. If you haven't guessed already, I'm pregnant!! We are very excited to add another baby to our family. Hopefully, Jack will get used to having another baby around when my sister Jessica has her baby boy in January. Jack already gets a little jealous when Justin or I and even other people in my family hold another baby. We know it will be fine and he'll get used to a new baby. He'll probably never even remember being the only one! We are just happy to have another little baby, except for the sleepless nights. I am not looking forward to feeding the baby every two hours but it is definitely worth every minute of lost sleep!
On another note, I saw Twilight on Saturday and it was awesome! I already want to see it again. I recommend everyone see it even if you didn't read the books because it was amazing!
9 years ago
















9 comments:
CONGRATS!!! I knew by the first line that you guys were pregnant! And its perfect timing too because Justin will be home for the summer and new baby (crossing my fingers for a girl!) and Jack will be pretty much 2 years apart which I think that is PERFECT timing!! I'm really excited for you guys!! So do you know when your due date is yet? Hows this pregnancy so far compared to yours with Jack?? haha.. can you tell I am excited for you? :O)
Congratulations Justin & Ashley! Jack will be a great big brother. Sending you lots of ~~~pink dust~~~ although I really only have blue ;)
H&H 9 months :)
Congratulations! Very exciting. I hope you get a little girl because little girls are awesome! :)
Congratulations! Jack will be a great big brother! I hope you are feeling good! I know for both Christopher and Anneli I had the worst morning sickness--almost all day for a few months! UGH--but it's so worth it!! Congrats!
Congratulations, Ashley and Justin! Ryan and I are so happy for you.
Congrats!!!!!!!! We are so excited for you and we can't wait!!!!! :)
Congratulations Ashley!!! and Justin!!! Your mom must be over the moon! I have not talked to her today and only saw her brielfy yesterday. BTW, it's Tammy. Gracey is my Blogger name...
Congrats, we are so excited for you! We know what you mean about the 2 hour feedings, but they are so cute!
Congratulations! Thats so exciting!
Post a Comment