Jack got his first booboo yesterday afternoon. He was laying on the floor with Chloe the dog when Chloe decided to lift her paw and put it right on Jack's face. She scratched him right under his eye. For a second I thought she scratched his eye but luckily missed it. Jack cried for about a minute then decided that he wanted to be put back on the floor to play with Chloe some more. I'm glad that it didn't make him afraid of her but I don't really want him that close to her again just in case next time she gets his eye.

Here are just some random pictures of Jack!


2 comments:
Thats good that it didn't really bother him getting scratch! It looks like you have a tough boy for a kid
The first as many being a boy, right? Seems like Chandler always has some sort of bruise or cut :( Looks like he was a pretty good trooper about the whole thing though!
Post a Comment