Friday, April 4, 2008

Jack at 7 ½ months

Jack is 7 ½ months now and we can really see his little personality coming out. He likes to constantly be on the move even when we are holding him. Jack will wiggle in our arms trying to reach something he thinks looks fun. He now gets angry when we don't let him grab things. He'll throw a little fit, with flailing arms and screams. It's funny when he does it but at the same time what is he going to be like when he's older!! Jack loves to eat!! He will gobble up his rice cereal, fruits and vegetables and always wants more. I think that he likes bananas the best but definitely any fruit over vegetables. Jack's favorite toys right now are his TV remote and his doggy. He likes to sleep with his doggy at nap time but prefers his remote to chew on when he's awake. Jack loves to smile and laugh. He laughs more now when we make funny faces at him or tickle him. Jack started to do this thing with his arm a few days ago. He raises it up, sometimes with a fist and locks his elbow. It is so funny but I haven't been able to get a picture of it yet. I will get one and post it. Jack rolls all over the place and just started scooting two days ago!! Below is a video of Jack scooting to get to a soda can. (Don't worry about the sound. The TV was on in the background and you can hear it.) I also got two better pictures of Jack's teeth! He looks so cute with two teeth!! Enjoy!




2 comments:

Unknown said...

He totally has yours eyes!! so cute

tiff snedaker said...

He's going to be crawling so soon! I love how he pushes the toy out of the way that he doesn't want, lol.