I decided to start a blog. I created this about 2 months ago but never posted anything so here goes. Jack is almost 6 months old. Time really flies by with him. He is rolling over now. He rolled over from his back to his front on Jan. 20th and just managed to go from his front to his back on Feb 4th. Jack loves to roll over but sometimes he still gets stuck on his tummy and he hates it!! He is trying to crawl but can't quite do it yet. We started him on rice cereal on Feb. 2nd and he loved it! He started to lunge toward the spoon to eat more and more. The best thing of all from Jack starting solid food was that he slept 12 hours that night!! I was so surprised that he slept that long because he was only doing 8 or 9. I was so happy especially since he's been doing it every night since!!
Justin is teaching in Terryville, CT. Terryville is about 10 miles from where we live. He teaches Spanish to mostly freshmen and a few sophomores and juniors. He really loves teaching. Justin's spanish has been getting better and better from teaching it and talking to my grandparents and mom who are from Cuba. Although he says it's easier to understand Mexicans than Cubans. Justin and I also teach primary. We have 4 kids who are turning 7 this year. They are so quiet and listen to everything we say. Last year we had 6 kids who were very talkative so it's a big difference. While we are teaching, my mom and grandma get to play with Jack and try to get him to sleep. He doesn't like to sleep anywhere but his crib which is a good thing every other day, but on Sunday we wish he would sleep in someones arms or on the floor during church, otherwise he gets very cranky.
I stay home and take care of Jack. My day consists of feeding, changing and playing with Jack. It is a lot of fun to watch him grow. I also correct Justin's papers for him because he never wants to do it and I don't mind. We are still living with my parents which I don't mind too much. My mom loves having us here especially with Jack. She loves to see him everyday and gets to have Jack Time. Well that's about everything for now. We'll see if I can post regularly!!
9 years ago
















7 comments:
I like that you have a blog!! So I can keep track of how you guys are... sorry I havn't emailed you back yet, I have been so busy with teaching and driving down there everyday and then hardly have anytime with Alan once I get home. Thats life though!!
PS. I love the video. Jack is so cute..
I love it!!!!! I cant believe how life moves along! you guys are really doing a great job! im coming home soon and want to get together with you guys!
im prud of you two!!! and he looks great!
xoxo
Same background as my blog, same china pattern, why don't you admit you want to be me? :)
Hi! Marshall & Tiffany here. So glad you guys started a blog. Jack is so cute, that video you posted is really cute. Glad to hear you are doing well! Our blog is http://snedfam.blogspot.com
Jack is getting so huge!
Post a Comment