Today we celebrated Cindy's 4th birthday and Luke's 2nd birthday. Cindy decided on a Princess Tea Party an I decided on a Despicable Me party for Luke. All the kids had a lot of fun.
Here are the invitations Rebecca created on Photoshop:
When we showed Cindy her invitation, she informed us the Snow White was now her favorite princess. We said "oh well."
I bought tea cups and saucers from Goodwill for the girls to use. I figured if they got broken, no big deal, but they girls did great!
The boys loading their squirt guns!
Decorating Princess Crowns.
Tea Time with punch!
Princess Portraits
Box of Shame (like the movie)
Ethan's turn.
Cake Time. Courtesy of Matthew of course!
Cindy's turn!
I think Cindy was worried the candles were going to blow out!
Yummy!!
Gramma with Finn and Josie.
Presents!
Candy Balloons!
The girls were hesitant to pop them.
It was a great party with great friends. Now, Jack is waiting for his birthday party!


















No comments:
Post a Comment