Great pictures!! Jack and Cindy are precious! I've missed your Wordless Wednesday and other posts. I know, I haven't been posting either. Life just gets busy, busy, busy! :) Hope you are keeping cool today!
Justin and I were married on June 23, 2006 in the Boston Temple. We both graduated from Brigham Young University-Idaho in April of 2007. Justin teaches high school spanish in Terryville, CT. I stay home with our two children and love every minute of it. Jack Justin was born on August 14, 2007. It is amazing to watch him grow everyday. Jack is constantly smiling and is a little chatter-box!! Cynthia Danae joined our family on July 13, 2009. Cindy is our sweet little girl. Luke Spencer was born on July 18, 2011. We love our little family.
2 comments:
Great pictures!! Jack and Cindy are precious! I've missed your Wordless Wednesday and other posts. I know, I haven't been posting either. Life just gets busy, busy, busy! :) Hope you are keeping cool today!
Love the upside down one! You are a great photographer. I can never get great pics like that
Thanks for sharing your WW
Lynette
xo
Post a Comment