Friday, December 18, 2009

Santa and Nests

Last Saturday we went to Stew Leonard's (a grocery store) to see Santa.  Jack was excited to see Santa and said he'd take a picture with him but the moment he saw him he wanted nothing to do with him.  Cindy on the other hand took a picture with Santa.  As Justin went to grab her back, the velcro from his jacket got stuck on Santa's beard!  Luckily, his beard didn't come off!  Jack eventually ventured a little closer to Santa so he could get a candy cane.  After Santa, we walked around the store and tasted all the free samples.  I love their New England Clam Chowder!



Justin always tells me how when he was little, he and his siblings would fight over who got to sit in his mom's nest.  Look at the picture below to see what the nest is. Now, Justin likes for Jack to sit in his nest and Jack likes when Cindy sits in his!
 

2 comments:

Of Pandas and Pirates said...

Very cute! I loved your Christmas card. Merry Christmas!

Lucas said...

Livy likes to sit in my nest too. I haven't tried it with Caroline yet, but she would probably try to jump off the couch if I took my eye off her.