Cynthia turned four months on the 13th and had a doctor's appoinment on the same day. She weighed 13 pounds 9 ounces and was 25 inches long and got two shots that she was not happy about. The doc says she looks great. Cindy loves to smile and is a mama's girl. She really only likes for me to hold her. If she has just been fed, she'll tolerate someone else holding her for a little while. We can't believe how much she's already grown in four short months. Here are some pictures Rebecca took of Cindy. I was waiting for Rebecca to come home so she could help take the pictures. She's already going to leave us on Saturday :( Jack loves when Rebecca is home!
9 years ago

















4 comments:
Those pictures are beautiful! She looks like one of those porcelain dolls. :)
She's beautiful. Love the pictures too.
What a cute dress! its amazing how fast they grow.
She's such a cutie. I'm going to let Caroline type a message to her:
fggggggytttt
I think that means "hello" in baby language.
Post a Comment