Friday, September 12, 2008

Jack is Walking!

Jack started walking yesterday! My brother, Matthew and I had Jack walking back and forth between us. We were all very excited including Jack. We captured him walking on the video camera but Matthew can't find the cord to transfer it to the computer. So today I got Jack to walk some more and I recorded it on my digital camera so that everyone can see it!!


Another miraculous event happened this morning. Jack slept till 8:30 in the morning!!! It was amazing! Justin usually gets up at 5:50am which of course wakes me up and I am usually awake until Jack wakes up around 6:30. I was surprised when I checked the clock and it was already 7am but Jack still wasn't making any sounds. Then when I woke up again, at 8am, I finally got up and was able to get dressed and put my contacts on and check my email before Jack woke up! It was a great morning and I hope Jack decides to sleep that late every morning but I'm not holding my breath!

Oh and Jack likes playing the piano so here's a picture of him playing the piano.

4 comments:

Gregory said...

Wow! That video is so adorable! He is the cutest kid!! I love how he seems to chuckle near the end, after realizing he can walk around as he pleases now.

Maybe he slept in cause he is no longer worried about not walking.

-Uncle Ryan

Unknown said...

hopefully he keeps wanting to walk so you don't have to carry him all the time anymore!! Thats really exciting though.. Im glad you guys were able to get it on camera!! Now hopefully you'll be able to keep up with him.. I can see him running all over the place now!

Lucas said...

He looks so cute walking. Livy loves watching the videos of "Baby Jack".

Hillary said...

He walks so confidently! It looks like he has been walking for months not days!! Oh how cute... I love watching them grow and learn.
-Hillary